Sunday, November 9, 2008

This is what we did for Haloween. I know that I am behind on posting.


Bobbed for Apples!



Ate homemade doughnuts from string!




Dressed as Hannah Montana and a horse.




And Tessa told me that I was Miley!!

5 comments:

Johnson Family said...

You all look so good, I still think you guys should of came here. But I understand getting tired of traveling.
Looks like you did all kinds of fun stuff with your kids, your so fun.

Anonymous said...

Man, girlie you do some fun stuff with your kids and now I am going to steal your ideas and do them with my kids for part of our new Halloween tradition. Wha ha ha. Hey, you still need to post that pumpkin bread thingie in a jar. I so want to try that. See you Wednesday.

Amanda said...

Cute, and fun. I want your recipie for your donuts. Yum Yum

Mandy said...

LOVE THE HAIR GIRLIE:) ~smooches~

Miss Nicole said...

what a fun party...is that a wig or did you cut your hair??? I am freaking out! I have extra Wicked tickets, call me and we can chat about it.