Uncle of the Year Award goes to JASON!!!!
Russ had a horse show in Heber Ut this week and Jason was kind enough to come spend the day with us. I don't know what I would have done without him. Tessa and Lexi had a fantastic time and are still talking about it today.
I am married to the posterboy for the Versatility Show. By the way Russ took 1st!!
Thanks for the toys and good time Jason and Daddy!!!
3 comments:
Your brother seems to be a pretty fun uncle, ever time I've seen him he is bringing fun things for the kids and playing with them.
Glad you guys had fun in Heber and Russ did good!!
Way to Go, Jason!!! You are awesome. I wish you could be my kids uncle but we are happy to have you as a cousin at least.
How do single parents do it? We all need each other. Way to be there Jason. Jenni, you lucky stiff!
Hey Jenni, it's Tempe. I found your blog on Heathers. Just wondering if it's ok for me to check it out once in a while. Email me back to let me know. tempearizona@yahoo.com
Post a Comment