Fun fun! This is the kind of stuff we get to do now that we are in Canada! My dad has a ranch and I'm making Mike cowboy up! Well, most of that will actually happen come spring time when the branding, sorting, castrat... (sorry, won't mention that one) etc... happens!
4 comments:
It really looks like you have a very fun and adventurous life. And yes he does look sexy. You have your own Man from Snowy River.
Fun fun! This is the kind of stuff we get to do now that we are in Canada! My dad has a ranch and I'm making Mike cowboy up! Well, most of that will actually happen come spring time when the branding, sorting, castrat... (sorry, won't mention that one) etc... happens!
Hey Jen: Send your email address to my google account I need to ask you and russ a personal question.
-Ron
What a fun day huh!! Our kids will always have good memories there and love going. As will we!!
Post a Comment