Thank You to Karli for posting her recipe for canned pumkin bread. I tried it and I am so proud that it worked. The jars are even sealed. We tried one that night for dinner and it has been hard not to eat all the bottles at once.
Hey, why don't you post this little gem for me to try it out? Maybe we should make a recipe blog. Yum. If I am going to be miserable here, then I might as well weigh 500 pounds while I do it.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! I am so glad this worked out for you! We only have a few jars left so I am going to have to can some more already!
It looks delicious...link her!
Hey, why don't you post this little gem for me to try it out? Maybe we should make a recipe blog. Yum. If I am going to be miserable here, then I might as well weigh 500 pounds while I do it.
Hook me up! I want to know how to do that!
Post a Comment