Whomever said that the second child was going to be easier HA!!! Lately Lexi has learned many things. Now that she feels better and most of the time gets more sleep she is a total joy to have around. She is learning lots of new words everyday and her favorite at the store is sucker. Yep and I am a sucker for it everytime. Thank goodness they are only 10 cents. So she has also learned much to my dismay how to take off her pants and diaper. OH BOYno GIRL!!! Last night she took all this off while Russ was tending the girls while I cleaned. Then we did the whole nightly routine and I put the kids to bed. Then about 10 minutes later I just got that nagging every mom gets that says check on the kids so I did. Lexi was standing in her crib with no pants and no diaper. I guess she does not like a wet diaper. She looked at me and laughed and tried to get as far from me in her crib as she could. I will not post a picture of that (Russ would shoot me) but tonight I did get a picture of another one of her new tricks. Drawers as stools. Notice all Russ' s socks on the floor. I love that kid.
4 comments:
I think she's channeling Bergen! He, he!
Tanielle I think you are right. :)
Holy Cowsa! A girl after her mother's heart...I seem to remember Jason's face being painted ENTIRELY white one time...I wonder who did that to him?
She is too too adorable!
How fun!
Post a Comment