We went camping in our front yard last Friday. Since our yard is almost a national monument why not take advantage right. Tessa was thrilled. We made tin-foil dinners and found out they cook a lot faster in the fire than you think. Lexi really enjoyed the whole experience. She loved the marshmallows for smore's the best and Tessa can cook a mean golden marshmallow. I love being married to Russ because there is so much he can teach us. We also cooked cactus and ate it. Tessa thinks that even if she was starving she would'nt want to try it again. Russ and Tessa stayed the night in the truck while Lexi and I slept at home in our beds. When Russ woke up Tessa the next morning she told him she was cozy and needed more sleep but hot choclate over the fire got her out of bed pretty quick.
3 comments:
What a neat place to have as home and a great front yard. It's wonderful to be updated on your family.
i miss you guys. i wish i had that as my front yard. how did the cactus taste? i hope you haven't replaced me. i am still planning on coming for Christmas. it will be so nice to see you guys.
How fun for your family. I love S'mores can't say I love cactus. What fun memories for your children.
Post a Comment