Not much has been happening around here so here are some pictures we have taken for fun. Oh on Saturday though Tessa and her dad went fishing. They left at noon and were gone most of the day. When they came home they had 4 good sized fish. When I asked Tessa if she had fun catching the fish she told me that she didn't catch any. So I asked Russ about catching the fish and he told me it pays to have a cute daughter. See he had been fishing all day and caught nothing and right before we was about to give up and come home an older couple come up in their boat and start talking to Tessa and a little girl Mary that had become fast friends. The older guy said they were cute and asked the parents if they would like some fish because they had a ton. Who needs boys to go fishing with when they are just given to your girls. :) When it came to gutting them Tessa wanted to help but thought it was really gross. We all enjoyed eating them though!!
2 comments:
Love the fishin' story! Girls are the best!
Ryan and I could never catch any fish in Utah. We tried and tried. I miss you guys. Hope all is well. How's the dance class going?
Post a Comment