It's been a while and I really hope that this all works. We are back at home and relaxing. Going up north for a week is not a vacation. We did have alot of fun with family and friends. We stayed at Nana's house and then we went to the Dinosaur museum with some friends. We were so busy and time went by so fast. Hopefully we will have faster internet soon. I saw them digging the line and now they are working on the lines in the sky. I will try to update more.
2 comments:
I'm so happy when you post!! I know it must be a pain to not have high speed. Can't imagine life without it! I'm also glad you had such a fun trip. Time away from reality always does speed by...Hope we can say the same about this life when we get back to the next!
Thanks for posting Jenni. That is a super cute picture of Lexi
Your back up and running! Yeah! We missed you!
Post a Comment