We finally have high-speed internet again!! WHOOOPEEEE!!!! I have lost Russ to Youtube a few times but I myself have already spent some time here and done a little shopping!! We also used the web cam and talked to grandma Ina on SUnday. I am still trying to play catch-up so bear with me as I keep making changes. Here are some pictures of my girls because they are my all day and my life. These are the things we do on a rainy day to keep busy. Yes I was crazy to try to let Lexi finger paint with Tessa. I think I said "No not your mouth at least a hundred times.
2 comments:
They are so cute! I love finger painting! The messier the activity the better...my favorite is writing with your finger in shaving cream!!! It may be too tempting to eat, though.
Your girls are sooo cute! Rainy days seem to force us into coming up with the best ideas! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment