This last Friday Tessa got to be a Cheerleader. So was so excited and only made it to one practice. She did great for the EHS cheer!! Then for the dance she got a little shy. She was the youngest and smallest one there. She had so much fun though that she asked me today when she was going to cheerleading. I wish I had better pictures but this one is the cutest!!
6 comments:
I'm a fan of your blog!!!
Check us out at davidandrondawelch.blogspot.com
Dave Welch
So cute! I love the thought of Tessa following in your footsteps!! I have another blog recommendation for after Uncle Dave's. I love it and think of you every time I read it...www.pioneerwoman.com. She is hilarious and you'll love Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. I got Tanielle addicted to it so beware but I can't help sharing something I think you'll love and appreciate!
xxoo,Sylv
Sorry...make sure you type thepioneerwoman.com in your browser otherwise you get this strange career type website which is nothing like the website I want you to see. You are looking for a woman named Ree who lives with her husband on a Ranch. She refers to her husband as Marlboro Man. If you see things like that you've got the right spot.
How are you? I found a website, I am not sure if it is the same as Sylvia's or not but it is www.pioneerwomancooks.com she is right, it totally reminds me of you! Such fun recipes!!
Jenni
I am dying!!! I found your blog through Nicole and found her blog through some 96 High School Alumni page. Your family is so cute.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment