We are finally in Escalante and just about settled in. So much has happened. When we first got here we spent the first few weeks fixing a water problem. We could not use the sinks on the north dide of the house because they would back up straight in to the bathtub in our bedroom. I finally decided that what the heck and would do the dishes, drain the sink and run to our room and bail it out of the tub and into the shower. After 2 weeks of doing laundry in the bathtub with a brand new washer in the laundry room I hooked the thing up and had the same routine for washing clothes. I almost flooded the bathroom a few times when I got busy with other things. Russ is having a good time being a trainer and getting to do a little cowboy work on the side. Tessa is having a hard time adjusting and not having friends to play with. I am working on finding her some. Everyone hibernates for the winter though. Lexi is getting ready to walk. She loves to stand up and take steps and fall. She now has two bottom teeth and a top one should break through any day now. I am keeping busy by cleaning and reading and playing w/ Tessa. We try to do pre school once a day and find reasons to get out of our jammies. Escalante is little but the people are great. I am going to try to upload some pictures but I am working w/ a 28.8 connection and loosing my mind. Besides that all it well.
No comments:
Post a Comment