Tuesday, January 1, 2008
I thought I would take a moment to say that we are going to make the final move tomorrow. It has been an long Christmas break. The girls have been going non-stop, they just don't sleep. We spent Christmas in Kanab and everyone passed around sickness. Then we went back to Cedar and packed up the rest of the house. On Friday we got two horse trailers and packed them full. I sent Russ and the stuff on his way. He called me about an hour later to tell me that his truck had broken down on the side of he road about 30 miles out. Who says life is not boring. We got the stuff to Escalante and got the truck back to Cedar to be fixed. We then cleaned and came to Kanab for the New Year. That was the night we finally got the girls to bed early and I crashed Hard and Fast. New Years day was an event in and of itself. The Johnson family should hire and event planner. We went to St George to go bowling but the place was closed till 2 so we all jumped in our cars and sped off to Mesquite. We went bowling there and missed the buffet by 10 minutes. So we jumped back in our cars and sped back to St George to eat at a different buffet. Now we are all stuffed and happy and ready to put the new house together. I wanted to add pictures but everything I need is in a box somewhere. Soon I promise. I hope all the holidays were good and we love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know anyone who has had to move as much as you! Knowing you I am sure you have a packing system down! I miss hearing all of you stories in person. Great new about Russ' job!
Post a Comment