We found a new was to keep the girls in line! :) Hahaha. These were a prize from bunco and we finally had to hide them cause the girls were having too much fun.
Thanks so much for entering to win one of my fine art temple prints. Good luck. I believe Karli is announcing the winner on Monday. Thanks again. Emilie www.photobyemilie.com
4 comments:
Sure it was Bunco! I don't wanna know what those have been used for! :)
Gosh, I've been looking for those... I thought I sent them to DI... What a little girl wouldn't give for a set of bracelets, eh?
that is so funny. thanks for changing your background. it is really cute and easy to read.
Thanks so much for entering to win one of my fine art temple prints. Good luck. I believe Karli is announcing the winner on Monday. Thanks again.
Emilie
www.photobyemilie.com
Post a Comment