Saturday, February 7, 2009


Lexi has learned to make funny faces and thinks she is so cute... I agree!!

Every time the camera comes out Lexi stops and says CHEESE and closes her eyes. What a hoot!


Yes they got this from their mom!!



TIme to play catch up! I got caught up this last month trying to work on my resolutions which was to keep the house clean and exercise so needless to say the house is clean and I probably gained a few pounds always cooking in my clean kitchen. There really hasn't been much to post about except for the colds and long drives to Panguitch for the medicine we need. Living in a small town in about to drive me NUTS!! Anyways I hope these few pictures I did take will be fun to look at.

2 comments:

AE Hinckley's Boy said...

Looks to me that you are building wonderful memories with your girls.

Ryan, Jenny, Cali, and Cash said...

Jenni I love you but you gotta change the color of your posting text. It is hardly visible. I am sure you are writing very interesting stuff. It is just hard to read it!!!! I miss you!!!! Thanks for the Valentine it was so sweet. I will call you later.