It was a first try and should look like a heart. Lexi wanted her picture taken as well.
I have been looking at a site on how to do hair http://www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com/ and I am so excited that I have been able to do some of the styles that she does. It has also helped me to make my own bows which I just love doing.
Love the hair dos, my girls were never still long enough to do cute things like that. Also check out sugardoodle.net and go in the popular file and click on random 10 it lists another website showing valentine hairstyles. Your girls are adorable.
4 comments:
Love the hair dos, my girls were never still long enough to do cute things like that. Also check out sugardoodle.net and go in the popular file and click on random 10 it lists another website showing valentine hairstyles. Your girls are adorable.
Holy cow Tessa looks so grown up! What beautiful little girls you have. I love the hair do's they are so so so so so adorable.
I frequent that blog too! I love her ideas!
So I tried the hair do. Yours was definitly cuter than mine. She still looked good though. Thanks for the ideas.
Post a Comment