Today was Tessa's first day of Preschool. She did a wonderful job even though she told me she missed me and almost cried. I did cry when I was on my way home and I sat around like a lost puppy. Hopefully I will find myself this week and get things done during that time. She told me she got a bee sting but we have yet to find it. She can't wait to go back tomorrow.
3 comments:
How cute is she. It gets easier having them gone. Pretty soon you just might enjoy it!
First day of school! She looks so cute, especially sportin' those new sneakers! You did such a pretty job on her hair too!
Congratulations, Big Girl!! Preschool is hot stuff!! We are excited you get to be a part of that. You look adorable. Learn all you can and be super nice to your teacher (that is always important!)
Post a Comment