Monday, August 25, 2008

Catch up!

We went and spent a week in Wyoming and had a great time. I got the urge to make more bows and showed by best friend Mandy how to do it and we went wild. I wish I was younger & a I could have stayed up later making them. When we pulled up to grandma's house this is what we found.



So the girls spent as much time as the weather and schedules would allow. Here is Lexi playing with grandpa. He loves to spoil his girls. He has so many of them.

I have to admit the reason that I have not been posting is that I am trying so hard to finish Breaking Dawn. I just finished The Host yesterday. I have also been trying to keep up with housework so it has been a little busy. We just got back from Kanab this weekend and went there for Western Legends. I am kicking myself that I did not take my camera to the concert but I had my phone so as soon as I figure out how to get those off I will post pictures of Russ & Ian Tyson. It was really fun.


2 comments:

Windy Welch's of Wyoming said...

Grandpa says miss ya, and lov ya,and if Tessa gets any cuter, Dads troubles have just begun.

He'll have the cleanest ********
around!!!!

Sylvia said...

Busy, busy, busy...what did you think of Breaking Dawn? Sounds like you've enjoyed the series! Good luck with your addiction!!