Thursday, January 14, 2010


Yes it has been a really long time since I have updated so here we go!! Hold onto your seats cause we have been busy!!



Tessa's first day of Kindergarten, and one of the MANY road trips we have been on.

Canning...This picture does not include all of the potatoes or apple pie filling or grape juice or Salsa. We are on a roll.
Halloween!! Tessa was a Magician, Carter a Ninja, Cache a cute horse and Lexi was Puddy (Woody from Toy Story). Grandma Karla showed up to go trick or treating and surprised the kids and they loved it.

1 comment:

Ryan, Jenny, Cali, and Cash said...

Your kids are so cute. I wish I knew how to can. I wish we lived closer!!!! It would be so much fun to just hang out like the old days. the sleeping picture was funny cause I don't know how many times I have seen Cali sleeping in that exact same position. Dance class looks like fun. It wouldn't let me watch the videos. Ryan, Cali, and I all signed up for piano. Trying to gain some talent. Well have a great day.