This summer has gone by so fast I am still trying to figure out what happened to it. Tessa and I had our dance concert and it was TONS of fun. You can see the scary pictures from Thriller Here. We also went to Art City Days and spent time with my friend Andrea who takes amazing pictures that you can see here. We then found out that we would be having family move here to Escalante. I am Saved!!! What fun. I then flew out to Chicago to go spend time with Scott & Raquel and my new little niece Noelia Sofia. What a little angel she is and I so enjoyed my time with Raquel and Scott. Thanks guys for such a great time. When I got home it was so close to the 4th of July and my car had tire problems and ended up at the shop for a little over a week. Nikki was here to help me get around town and hang out with. Then it was off to Kanab for the 4th and Grandpas birthday. THen back home and a few days later it was time to go to Cedar to get some shopping done. We have been home for almost 2 weeks and in that time I have with my friend Jaci completed our 8 weeks of story time and we are now getting ready to start our end of summer Movie in the Park for the community. Maybe I should run for Mayor (hahahaha!!) Now we are gearing up for the 24th Weekend which is a pretty big deal here in our little town. I will post pictures when I get done with that weekend. Until then enjoy all of the pictures and I will be better at posting when school starts.
1 comment:
I went over and checked out the pics at the fesitval and your friend has an amazing eye. I also loved the clarity of her camera. It will be nice to see you again when life slows down. I was serious about Vegas. Oh yes, we need to go.
Post a Comment