Friday, December 12, 2008












This was Vegas last weekend. Russ and I went down for the double dollar horse sale and the picture of Russ with the hotel behind his is him standing on the parking garage window scanning Vegas for a Target. No such luck. We spent most of our time in the hotel and the stall barn or arena and I must admit Russ saw more of Vegas than I did because he climbed up there. The sale went great and it was good to have just the two of us there to spend time together even though we were always busy. He was such a great guy though. He did take time to take me to see Twilight again. What a man. The girls got to stay with grandma in Kanab and even though they all had a great time they wore her out!

2 comments:

Ryan, Jenny, Cali, and Cash said...

That is cool that you got a weekend alone together. I envy you. But what I can't figure out is why you spent so much time in the hotel room hmmm.......

AE Hinckley's Boy said...

OK. We're mad. Come to Vegas and don't even call your favorite uncle? What's up with that? You could have gotten a free meal at least.

-UNCLE RON