Friday, November 16, 2007

Russell's New Look




For those of you who do not know Russ had surgery on Monday the 12th. He had a mole or large freckle (still a debate) on the side of his face and it was tested and came back as Melanoma. It was not very deep but the location that it was in was tricky. It was finally decided that he would be put under to take it out. The surgery went well but the waking up did not. We learned that Russ comes out of anesthesia EXTREMELY Violent. He tried to fight off the doctors and nurses in the O.R. and got up on his knees on the operating table and was going to hit some one but just could not get his eyes open. When you have the time call and we will give all the fun details. So here are some of the pictures of before and after.

2 comments:

Ryan, Jenny, Cali, and Cash said...

oh poor russ! poor doctors too! atleast he didn't hit on any nurses this time...or did he? Well i am sorry to hear about his surgery. Ryan said that he wasn't feeling too good. I have been really tired and busy at work lately. I miss you and i'll give you a call soon to catch up. I hope everything is ok. love, jenny

Unknown said...

Ouch! I am so glad they got it out! I found your blog on Nicoles site. I gotta keep up here in this technology stuff. Your girls are sooo cute! Where is a picture of you? Love ya,
Emmy Lou