Saturday, October 27, 2007




Here are just a few pictures of the girls. Someday they might be models. For right now we are just working on getting them to look at the camera at the same time. :)

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Yay!!! Jenni!! Way to Go. I am so delighted that you are blogging! That makes me so very happy. Thanks for including me in your email and I'll put your blog on my favorites. I usually check Tanielle's and Dave's sites every few days and now I can check yours too.

The girls are so adorable. I can't believe how similar they look. They are indeed gorgeous!! Make sure to write the cute things they say and do. I love hearing all that. Tessa is a 24 year old tucked in a tiny body. Is Lexi the same except maybe a 14 year old?

Well...we love you and thanks for blogging!
Sylvia

Great Investment said...

She is sooo pretty! I want one. I had a dream that we had twins...what do you think?